Question
Posted by: Tee | 2012/05/16

health

Hi doc, I''ve recently startedmy own weightloss diet plan.I make a smoithie in the mornings, I eat healthy choice meals for lunch and I justice vegetables at night. I snack on apples, strawberries, and sunflower seeds throughout the day. Without exercise. Will I lose any weight?

Dear Tee
The diet you describe certainly sounds healthy and also delicious. If you reduce your energy intake so that you are ingesting fewer kJ than your body requires then you will lose weight even without exercise. Exercise can of course help you to increase weightloss by boosting your energy output.
Enjoy

1

Dear Tee
Enjoy