Question
Posted by: Mama | 2004/01/06

headches

i'm suffiring from headches its now three days,i got miscarriage last year september,i'now 12 weeks pregnant.worried

Headaches in early pregnancy are very common. Try taking Panado.

2
Posted by: www | 2004/01/06

Like Kate said - headaches are very common during the first and sometimes even the second trimester. Panado didn't work for me at all. Any paracetamol tablet is allowed and although they are almost all identical in their ingredients, for some reason Paramed used to work better for me. It's a paracetamol pill and both the pharmacist and my gynae confirmed that I am allowed to use it. So if Panado doesn't do the trick, try another option, because I know that it's the worst thing to have a headache and not be able to do anything about it. Good luck - remember it will get better.

Reply to www
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/06

You can only take panado for your headaches when pregnant. Headaches and sinus headaches are normal in early pregnancy. As long as you do not suffer from any other symptoms such as nausea and dizziness too. If you do have other symptoms, phone your gynae.

Take it easy, the headaches should not be related to a miscarriage so don't worry too much, just try to rest up a little.

Reply to Kate