Question
Posted by: mona, SA | 2005/01/10

headaches, sore eye, hair loss

i have been experiencing headaches for a few months now on the right side of my head, my right eye is also very sore and sometimes swells a little. I do wear glasses and when i do the ain is not so severe. My hair has also started falling off. I dont know whether i'm just paranoid or something is really wrong with me, please help,

Mona, it might be due to bad eye sight, cluster headaches or a systemic disorder like high blood pressure. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out because unfortunately I can’t do it from this side of the screen without examining you first. Good luck.