Question
Posted by: Sash | 2005/07/26

Headaches in pregnancy

I know that headaches in pregnancy are normal but what about frequency and using panado for a prolonged period? I have had persistent headaches for the past 2 weeks and there is no sign of them letting up. It is quite debilitating. Is this really normal? Could it indicate anything wrong?

Thanks for any help
Sash

There could be other problems such as sinusitis, so perhaps you should have it checked.

4
Posted by: Sash | 2005/07/26

You have a couch in your office??? Lucky you! I share an office and there is no escape!!! It also seems to get worse as the day progresses, must have something to do with staring at the monitor all day!!! I have already taken one panado and am on my way towards another. Surely you become immune after a certain amount?? Oh well, good luck ladies.

Reply to Sash
Posted by: HELPLESS | 2005/07/26

Same here. I'm in the office and i was lying down on my couch, i have this headache i wish i could cut my head off. I alway take panado when i feel like this but believe me its gets to work after 2-3 hours. I guess we will just have to live with it.

Reply to HELPLESS
Posted by: Sash | 2005/07/26

Thanks Thabs. I have tried everything from no caffeine to gallons of water daily and have finally resorted to panado. One a day just isnt doing it tho... Just as long as it doesnt indicate anything seriously wrong I will persevere. Hope yours ease up.
All the best
Sash

Reply to Sash
Posted by: Thabs | 2005/07/26

Hi Sash

We're in the same boat here. I suffer from terrible headaches and panados don't really help. My gynae reckons it's probably sinus, i doubt it though. he also said i can take stopyn but i don't wanna try anything strong.
Try to drink water and lots of juice,rest and excercise,it helps a bit

Reply to Thabs