Question
Posted by: JL | 2008/05/26

Headaches & Hair loss

I suffer from very bad headaches that occur every month just a few days before my menstruation. I think it's more like a migraine, seeing as it makes me nauseas, and it's usually on the one side of my face/neck. Have been to doctors, who usually just give me pain relievers and describes it as hormonal. Also, my hair is quite long and have been thinning alot since my pregnancy two years ago. Falling out in scary bunches during brushing and washing. I would like to consult a homeopath regarding above issues. Do you think they would be able to help? If so, could you kindly provide details of a homeopath in the Northern Suburbs of the Cape, or Stellenbosch region?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

since pregnancy is normally a sign of your endocrine being out of balance. consult www.hsa.org.za for a pracititoner in your area.
regards
Dr Debbie