Posted by: LayconLewis | 2008/08/27

Headaches, bronish discharge, tired, ect

Since three weeks ago I started having migraine-like headaches, nauseas all the time, dizzy, feel like I'  m walking in the air, light hurts my eyes when i am outside, disorientated &  feels like my legs want to give way, forgetful &  tired. Last week I started having pain &  warmth in my back &  just above my pelvic bone. Also some brownish watery vaginal disharge. Discharge is more than usual. Not time for my period yet. Period is regular. I had a baby in December 2007 if this would also help. What could be wrong with me. Please respond soon

Hi LayconLewis
Please see your doctor as soon as possible - it could be due to a viral infection of the brain (encephalitis). It also sounds as if the vaginal discharge and pain is a second problem that indicates possible uterine infection. You need a full physical examination and some blood tests to confirm diagnosis.

Posted by: Feather | 2008/12/11

Over the last few months I find that I' m extremly tired by 3pm, I feel light headed, my vision is fine, I have tenderness at the back of my next up towards the middle of the head and around the back of the ears, I seem to be having headaches more often.

I' ve had my BP check ok and my blood results are ok sometimes I go home and pass out at around 6pm and only wake the next morning???

What could it be?

Reply to Feather