Question
Posted by: nemrac | 2004/11/04

Headaches all the time

I have a headache almost all of the time.By this I mean that I wake up with one and go to sleep with a one.There is about one day in 2 weeks when I do not have a headache. This has been going on for years now but worsened in the last year or so. Some days it starts with a headache and ends in a migraine.
I've been to see doctors about this, but they all tell me 1 of 2 things; it is stress, or it is due to my diabetes.
I'm sure that my diabetes can't be the only cause of this and it also can't be stress 'cause i'm not stressed ALL day, EVERYday. Plus, I am only 21!

Nemrac, I can’t really make a diagnosis from this side of the screen, but I can tell you that it is definitely not normal to have a headache every day even if you’re a stressed diabetic (assuming that your glucose level is under control). The best would be to see a neurologist and have him make sure what the problem is. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Soriat | 2004/11/06

I do have thesame problem.. i have had constant headaches for the past 2 months. Just like nemrac, nothing makes it go away.. i am not under stress, i eat well, and i'm quite healthy. Could this be a symptom of something?

Reply to Soriat