Question
Posted by: Troubled | 2004/01/07

Headaches 5.5 weeks

I am 5.5 weeks preggies and has migrane like headaches especially early in the morning. Can I drink herbal teas like camilone for that or what else can I use. Is this headaches normal?

Camomile tea is fine.Headaches are very common in early pregnancy.

4
Posted by: Mal | 2004/01/07

Camilone tea is fine to drink while pregnant I drink it mostly at night to help me relax and it seems to helps the baby relax to which is great. Just stay away from Caffine which most teas have in them. You can always just call your doctor and they can advise you. I tried not to take any pain killers just change your diet alittle helps too, and drink lots of water.
Good luck and all the best

Reply to Mal
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/01/07

Hi Troubled

I'm also pregnant 6weeks almost and I've got the same problem with the headaches, it's terrible. I take panando's it helps a bit. Rather not take anything else unless your doctor said so.
Goog Luck!!!

Reply to Marlene
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/01/07

During the many pregnancy books and internet sites mention are made that certain herbs are dangerous for pregnancies, so I would avoid camomile until your doc says it is ok.
Drink panados, they are mostly effective.

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Belle | 2004/01/07

Hi Troubled

Headaches are very common during pregnancy due to hormone changes. I don't know about the tea but you can take panado's. Do not take any other pain medication only panado is recomended. I cut the top of my finger off when I was 6 months pregnant and even then was only able to take panado's.

Reply to Belle