Question
Posted by: SANDY | 2004/10/14

HEADACHES

BUSY GETTING DIVORCED, DON'T SLEEP WELL, KIDS KEEP ME UP, SO MUCH GOING ON, VERY HECTIC, BUT WAKE UP WITH HEADACHES EACH MORNING THAT PERSIST. LIVING ON PANADO, ON CILIFT AND ELTROXIN. CAN'T SLOW DOWN IN LIFE, HECTIC HECTIC, DREAM OF EX CONSTANTLY WAKE UP CONFUSED. FEEL THICK (NOT AS IN STUPID) IN THE HEAD ALL DAY. HELP!

Need to discuss this with your doctor. Sounds like a hectic life, indeed, too much Panado not a good thing. Must find ways to slow down in life. I wonder if there could be a manic element to all this "Hectic" activity. Counselling could also be useful. Eltroxin is used to boost the effects of antidepressants at times, if the previous response was less than what was needed. As CP Mom suggests, check blood levels that you're not getting more of it than your system needs. if you're having more than necessary, it'd give the effect of an OVER-active thyroid, which is like anxiety, trembling, etc.

3
Posted by: Q | 2004/10/14

hI A QUICK TRICK THAT WORKS FOR MIGRANES WHICH IS STRESS INDUCED, tAKE YOUR THUMS AND FEEL BEHAND YOUR NECK WHERE IT MEATS THE SCULL YOU WILL FEEL TO HOLLOWS THERE, IF YOU PRESS ON IT YOU WILL FEEL TO STRINGY CORDS THERE THAT IS NURVE ENDINGS, MESARGE THEM HARD FOR ABOUT 3 MIN THEN PRESS THEM FOR 30 SECONDS AND LET GO!!! YOUR HEADACE SHOULD GO AWAY AMEDIATLY OR AT LEAST FEEL MUCH BETTER!!! THEN FOR THE NIGHT GET YOU SELF ANIQUES NAGHTRUST ITS A TEE AND DRINK IT BEFOR YOU GO TO BED A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP GARRENTEED!!!! THEN STOP ALL THE WARRY IT WILL GET BETTER AND WATS DONE IS DONE!!! BEST OF LUCK!!!

Reply to Q
Posted by: SANDY | 2004/10/14

LAST TSH TEST QUITE A WHILE AGO, HATE GOING. PS EXPLAIN THE WORKINGS OF UNDERACTIVE THYROID. ALSO PUTTING ON WEIGHT, ABOUT 5-6KGS IN LAST FEW WEEKS ALTHOUGH I EAT JUNK ALL DAY. HOW CAN THYROID INFLUENCE HEADACHES.

Reply to SANDY
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/14

migrainehelp DOT com

I'm also on eltroxin when last dit you have your blood tested to see if your using the right dosage ?

Reply to CP MOM