Question
Posted by: barbs | 2004/10/07

headaches

I have noticed that i have been getting alot of headaches in the last two weeks, the only thing different in my diet is that i have been having alot of cocoa with canderal (4-5cups per day) could this be the cause?

Dear Barbs
Headaches and migraines can be caused by so many different things that it is impossible to say if the cacao and/or Canderel is causing the headaches or not. Cut out both cacao and Canderel for a week to see if the headaches improve. If they do then you know that one of these 2 products causes your headaches. Add back the cacao on its own to see if you react to the cacao. Then add back the Canderel on its own to see if you react to it. The headaches could of course be due to many other causes such as eye strain, stress, sinusitis, hormone fluctuations, etc.