Question
Posted by: RawWay | 2003/02/27

Headaches

Hi there,

My wife used to have a problem with migranes a while ago. But that seems to have dissapeared.

Nowadays though, she seems to be getting heaches almost every day. And they seem to be focused on the right side.

Do any advice on some treatment/causes for these. Headache clinics are too expense!

RW, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine her. If you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I’ll send you somethin I wrote on the most common types of headaches. Read it and see if you can work out what the problem is. Let me know if you need more info. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.