Question
Posted by: Worried | 2004/01/06

Headaches-12 weeks pregnant

HI
I am about 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. Everything has been going great except that for the past week or so I have been having these terrible headaches-at least every two days.Panado does not help.

I am seeing my dr again next week. Should I be worried?

It is probably just related to the pregnancy but, if you have any other symptoms - vomiting, stiff neck, fever, see your doctor sooner.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/06

I had headaches for the about the first 15 weeks. I really battled with my sinus and also found the panado did not help. I have read and heard that headaches in early pregnancy are normal. Just tak eit easy and if you suffer from any other symptoms call your doctor.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: mama | 2004/01/06

i am 12 weeks pregnant and i have dificulties,i always have a headachesits now three days now,i got miscarriage last year september.

Reply to mama