Question
Posted by: Headache | 2004/09/21

headache only when I touch certain place

I have this one place on my head that only when I touch it a severe pain shoots through my head. There is no lump or anything. It is at least 1cm away from where the two brains seperate and on the righthand side right at the top. It is not a constant pain though but only when I touch it. I have not bumped my head on that perticular place and I try not to touch it to much, but it is getting worse. Do you maybe know what this is and if it is serious?

Headache, I have no idea what it is, but I can tell you that it isn’t normal. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure that it isn’t serious. Good luck.