Question
Posted by: Malcolm X | 2006/03/30

Headache, Headache, Headache,

Hi Head ache expert

I have been following your coments for some time know. All your advice boiles down to the advice below:

This information has been supplied and checked by the multidisciplinary team of specialists at The Headache Clinic, in association with The International Headache Society and the South African Institute of Headache and Migraine Science. For consultation with these specialists, call The Headache Clinic (Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg) on 0861 678 911.

Why dont you consider just publishing this information on the website.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Malcolm X

I am sure you will agree that people should be given the best possible advice.

The fact of the matter is that without a multidisciplinary approach, it is simply not possible to help most headache sufferers.

If you know of any other multidisciplinary team of headache specialists, who specialise in the non-drug prevention of primary headaches, and who get the outstanding results that the doctors and nurses at The Headache Clinic get, and who help headache sufferers as much as we do, please let me know.