Question
Posted by: Baby Blue | 2005/07/20

Headache everyday

I suffer from panic attacks and I have heavy sinusis.I got this heavy headache the other day.It started from the back of my ears through my head and it stayed on the top if my head.Now it feels like that it is moving around my head and sometimes I have a pain behind my eye.Then sometimes I feel it in my shoulder.Could it be from the tension and stress of my work.Can u pls prefer me to some Doctor .I live in the Bellville South area.
Thank u

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Baby Blue,

Panic attacks occur much more frequently in headache sufferers, and vise versa. The sinuses are also often involved in headaches. This means that yhere may be a number of things contributing to your problem, and to get the best result, they must all be identified and treated.

To get to the root of the problem you need what is called a “multidisciplinary” approach. There are many different structures in the head and neck, all of which can be involved in the headache process, and no single specialist has all the knowledge necessary to make a comprehensive assessment and diagnosis. For this reason, the combined the expertise of different specialists who would normally treat headache patients in isolation, is co-ordinated into a single more comprehensive body of knowledge. This enables a more comprehensive treatment plan, in which all the contributing factors are addressed. If you are in Belville, call the following number for help - 0861678911.

1
Posted by: Magda | 2005/07/24

I have everyday of my life headache this morning it was in my eyes and then i start throwing up then i went to lay on my bed that the pain is much that i started crying of thepain. I get is pain like 7 times during a month. Can you please tell me what
to do.

Magda

Reply to Magda