Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/07/18

headache and propain

Dear Doctor,

I do not mean to be a pain, but what i actually want to know is what are the long term damage when taking 2 propain every day over a span of 10 years. The product leaflet does not say this. Would it cause liver damage? How would i detect liver damage? Would it cause kidney failure? How would i detect kidney failure?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Anon,

I am sorry but the website I gave you has the most comprehensive information I have seen. I certainly cannot add to it.

If you are worried about organ failure, the best thing to do is to go to your GP and have a proper physical examination and blood tests (if he or she thinks they are necessary)