Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/07/16

Headache and propain

Dear Doctor,

Thanks for the informative reply, could you please tell me what effect the Propain would have on my health due to me taking 2 a day every day over a long period.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Anon,

Please go to the following website, where it lists all the possible side-effects of the different ingredients in Propain - http://www.adcock.co.za/Resources/ProductDocs/Propain%20Forte%20Tabs%20%20Caps.pdf

1
Posted by: Burns | 2007/07/16

ek sukkel verskriklik met hoofpynne ek neem partykeer meer as 2 tablette n dag.ek het my nek seer gemaak op skool en van daar af sukkel ek baie.ek is 29jaar oud

Reply to Burns