Question
Posted by: Rochelle | 2008/06/23

Headache and problems with weight loss

I've been using the mirena since my sons birth 1 year and 8 month's ago. I get severe headaches and the doctor has put me on longterm medication (Zetop and Sebilium) to help prevent the headaches, we don't know what the cause of the headaches are and the doctor suspects that it might be hormonal. I also have a tummy that I can not get rid of and I do not eat a lot or wrong, I see to just keep on gaining weight. Could this in any way relate to the use of the mirena?

Rochelle

It is an ullikely side effect of the mirena.. Isnt the medication increasing your apetite?

1
Posted by: Shobha Rani | 2008/07/12

Please suggest Migrain solutions.

Reply to Shobha Rani