Posted by: Anon | 2009/12/04


Hi Doc

I' ve posted here in October about the incident I had. I was hit hard on my head and something fluid like came immediately in my nose for a week. I was advised to see a doc immediately and I went there and the doc told me that it was concussion and if I have headaches I should take pain killers and it will eventually be better. Now the problem is that its still painful where I was hit and it doesn' t happen everyday. Whenever it happens I get this terrible headache and my nose block as if I have flu. I also become dissy now and then because of that headache and make so many mistakes at work. It feels as if my head is not working straight. Should I be worried or should I get another opinion?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

I strongly suggest that you consult a neurologist for tests, to find the cause for your chronic headaches and other symptoms.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.