Question
Posted by: MP | 2008/05/29

Headache

Hi Doc,

I get these headaches now and then, on my forehead. Like today it started and for like 45minutes I had these dark shades when I'm looking in front there is like a shadow on the side and it cleared but the headache is still there. I'm not sure how to explain this, it's like I can see but I can also see these shadows on the sides. I've been ignoring this because I had that if you are HIV+ you get lots of headaches. Please tell me if I should be worried.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult your GP for a full examination and possible further tests, in order to determine the cause for your headaches.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: billy | 2008/05/29

My wife get the same type of headaches,and it has nothing to do with HIV+, her migrane headaches start like that, she also cannot see the left side, it is all dark and it is like black spot running up and down.Her only cure is a migrane pack (at any chemist these pills also make you sleep, and she must be in a totally dark room)

Reply to billy