Question
Posted by: Bella | 2008/01/09

Headache

hi there,

i have this funny headache for the past four days now, my head feels heavy and everytime i bend forward it feels like my brain is falling out of my skull. i have tried drinking mybulen and adco-dol's but it only helps for an hour or 2. what can the cause be and how can i treat it.

thx

PS Happy new year

Hallo Bella
You may have a sinus infection headache or even an underlying viral infection of the brain - rather let your doctor have a look.

1
Posted by: Shorty | 2008/05/16

Good Day, I suffer from very bad headaches. I feel dizzy, vomiting, at 1st I thought I was pregnant but blood revealed that I'm not. I landed in hospital yesterday, and they said it is lost of Lordosis causing underlying pain and/or muscular spasm. I was admitted last year in Hospital for the same problem. I really need to know what I can do to get rid of this headache this is the 4th week and no medication is helping.

Reply to Shorty