Question
Posted by: SNY | 2007/06/13

HEADACHE

I SUFFER FROM SEVERE HEADACHE. SOMEDAYS ITS WORSTE THAN OTEHERS. I DRINK MYPAID FORTE, GRANDPA, PANADO,DIRSPRIN,LENTOGESIC NOTING WORKS WHAT CAN IT BE(MAYBE MY WISDOM TEETH,EYES OR DO I NEED TO GO FOR A CATSCAN?

Dear Sny
Let your GP first examine you - the most common causes of chronic headache is muscle spasm. Then you must also let your Dentist look at your TM joints, and the way your teeth bite on each other as you may be gnashing your teeth at night causing stress on the jaw muscles. Only if this is all normal do you need referral to a neurologist for a possible brainscan.