Question
Posted by: Corine26 | 2007/02/20

Headache

Goodday Doctor

I just want to find out what will be the cause for my Headache right on top my left eye and icant even dringk water to stop i dont know what is the cause, because sometimes i will feel like vomitting.I know each and every month i will have that pain.It only stop when i use Grandpa but it is not hepling it will stop for now but it will come back later on.

Hallo Corine26
It sounds like you get a type of migraine. You can take Valoid for the nausea and something like Migril if you feel the headache coming on. Adcodol may help for the pain. If this does not help you need to see a doctor.
Also see www.mayoclinic.com/health/migraine-headache/DS00120