Question
Posted by: busylizzy | 2003/02/20

Headache

I have got a terrible headache, its pulls the back of my neck its like my brain is boiling and I cannot it makkes me feel dizzy. Please help

Busylizzy, it sounds like it might be a muscle tension headache. I wrote something a while ago on the most common forms of headache and if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll mail you a copy. Read it and let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do. Good luck