Question
Posted by: dez | 2005/06/03

HEADACH VOMITING

i need your help. i have a pounding headache and vomiting. it comes and go's now for weeks. went to my gp did blood tests he said he can't find anything. i feel awfull. please HELP!

Dez, it is difficult to say what the problem is without a bit more information, but it might be due to migraine, sinusitis, blood pressure problems, cluster headaches, brain pathology, etc. Maybe the best would be for you to e-mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za so that I can send you something i wrote on headaches so that you can read it and hopefully work out what the problem is. If you can’t, let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Sunshine | 2005/06/03

i had the same thing and my dr said it could be a few things............namely megrain and sinus.............my was sinus
trust me i know how you feel ..........its misserable hey..........he prescribed something called tensovil or something to that affect..........ill give you the correct name on monday cos i dont have it here and cant rememebr it properly .............it works miracles that tablets

Reply to Sunshine