Question
Posted by: Grant | 2005/07/20

Head Shakes

Hi there, my head starts to shake from side to side when I'm in stresfull situations or when I'm lying on my bed.

What's wrong with me???????????

Fake m23 -- witty, perhaps, but unkind ! No need for stirring !
Grant, there are various possible causes here ( and Cyberdoc might be better able to run through them ). Sometimes this sort of tendency tends to run in families ; or it can be related to various sorts of neurological problems, so it's usually wise to see a GP who can examine other aspects of the nervous system, and take this into acount.

3
Posted by: Paul | 2005/07/20

Yip that there is certainly not Male23.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/07/20

Why are you posing a question under Male23's name? You are stirring....

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: male23 | 2005/07/20

please post your question to the cyberdoc, but if u would like to know more about the bible or heaven / hell, just email me and we can get together

Reply to male23