Question
Posted by: Ferret | 2007/03/31

Head problems

Recently I have found that my head is tender and has developed dips. I am not experiencing any headaches, eye ache or facial problems and my hair is not falling out or tender to brush. But my head is tender. I thought at first it was just dips (inverted ridges) where I put my sunglasses on my head, but it is not as I have more all over the top of my scalp. It may be stress related as I have alot going on at the moment. But something that I have never seen or experienced before.

This is really puzzling me - do you have any ideas what it could be?

Expert ImageYoga

Hi Ferret - I honestly don't have any ideas and would suggest consulting a healthcare professional as soon as you can because sometimes seemingly innocuous things may need to be addressed immediately. Clearly your body is communicating some sort of discomfort. If it is stress related the movements and breathing in yoga will definitely aid in bringing about more physical, mental and emotional stability.
Chris