Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

head hurts

.......hungover.......

Candy/john where are you.?? I need hangover remidies.... the space under my desk is looking posturepedic......

Hydration now is valuable ( and always drink a couple of glasses of water BEFORE going to bed drunk ) ; paracetamol may be less irritating to the stomach than aspirin ( so long as your liver isnt damaged ). And soothing comfort food is often better than spicy stuff.

16
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

No still feel crap. I'm in Durban

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/29

Ness, hi there. Hope you feeling a bit better. I'm in Jo'burg. Where are you?

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

Candy, I am curious to know where in SA you are.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

Its too funny, i phoned steve to tell him and i laughed so much he barely understood a word I said. I mean really! too funny

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/29

Now thats funny, what with the hole been THERE. Can't you send someone out to buy you something else to wear or can you last the day out? Don't catch a cold hey!

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

Good Morning sunshine. Actually the funist thing of the lot just happend. I have a jack russel puppy (missy) who has a knack of steeling my knickers and chewing holes in them (I think Steve secretly gives them to her) Any way. I must have been half asleep when I dresses this morning cause I just discovered that she has chrew a huge whole in the pair of slack I decided to wear to work today! TOO FUNNY! I have no idea how to explain this to the boss so I can go home and get changed. I am now hiding in my officing and praying none calls me into a meeting, I will just have to keep my legs closed!!

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/29

Hello Ness. You are really are funny and I had such a good laugh. I hope you better already. Maybe you can ask to be let off early and then you can go and sleep it off.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

The bastards.... yup same people. Actually you would have loved in John. I live in a complex of ten units all of which are single women. Steve is the only guy (oh and apparently I was offering his body to them last night as well) I thought it was funny but apparently he didn't..... Thats when the "i don't remember doing that darling" speach works very well!

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

LOL.... yes I swollow Too Funny Reminds me of the austen powers movie " which is it, spits or swollow"

He He YOU SEE, I'm still DRUNK!

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

The rogues! I bet it the same people the force me to drink week after week! The police should arrest them (but only next week, after this weekend) as they keep doing this - they are becoming serial hangover givers and now they are striking in your area! Bastards!

Hang(over) in there - the best thing about a babelaas is that you feel better and better as the day wears on.

Reply to John
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/03/29

You swallowed but you blame them?

Reply to Gloomer
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

Head hurts..... Well I was minding my own business, eating kentucky and have a quiet glass of wine with the loved one when I was forced to join my fellow neighbours in one or two drinks..... or bottles, its all a litte hazy. Apparently I'm very funny when I pissed so they made me drink more.... I blame them entirely. Needless to say I got carried home clutching my every faithful jack russel (who, I have to mention, has the best conversations with me when I'm drunk)
laughing my head off.

Steve gave me lots of myprodol and water but apparently (3 bottles of wine later) there is only so much good that can do.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: C. | 2007/03/29

To avoid this feeling altogether Ness, take 2 disprins (xtra strenght) and 3 glases of water before retiring to bed. I never have hangovers, even after 4 savannahs, half bottle tequila and some wine. Works like a (wet?) dream.

Reply to C.
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

You wicked woman you! A hangover slap bang (hope there was some that!) in the middle of the week!

Joy gives good advice. Hydration, quiet and regret are all you need to get better.

Details, details.....how and what happened?

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

mmmmm I think a mutton curry bunny chow for breakfast is sounding lovely.

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Joy | 2007/03/29

Drink LOTS of water..eat something solid, like a burger with lots of chilli sauce and get an Energade or Red Bull!

Reply to Joy