Question
Posted by: trooper69 | 2004/11/30

head ache,fever cold and hot, nausea

What could the problem be and if I dont have a medical aid where should I go I live in the germiston area, I stayed of work on friday and they want a doctors note so I came to work yesterday and today altough I feel like I have been hit by a truck, I feel like I have no power...

Trooper, it sounds like an infection of some sorts, but your symptoms are not enough to make a diagnosis on. The best would be to see a doctor and have it sorted out if it hasn’t started clearing up by the time you receive my reply. If you don’t have money you can always go to a state hospital. Good luck.