Question
Posted by: Hessie | 2007/02/20

He's just not that into you

Where can I buy this book and do they tell you what signs to look for?

Check Amazon.com for reviews, and Exclusivebooks.com and kalahari.net to buy such books

3
Posted by: Joy | 2007/02/21

Hi Hessie! Yes, they tell you EXACTLY which tell-tale signs to look out for and sketch real-life scenarios..many which one can relate to. It's a smart little book and quite comical at times but basically spells out throughout when he really is just 'not that into you!' I think alot of the time we know when that is, but want to hear it from someone else for some reason..the book gives you little nudge in the right direction. It's around R120-R150..not pricey at all..and you can share it with all your girlfriends when you're done!

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Maria | 2007/02/20

Hi there!

U can get it ko Exclusive books, saw it just last week and it's not pricey, sorry but i havent read the book so i dont know exactly what's in there actually.
....but i hear it's a great book.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: SR | 2007/02/20

Search Google for "He's just not that into you"

Reply to SR