Question
Posted by: me | 2005/07/05

He's just not that into me?

Doc, I am so confused. Last week my ex b/f was all over me, sending me sms's, calls, get together, etc and now it feels like I am running after him. I just dont understand what is going on. He said that we need to take one day at a time, but I feel it is me who is making all the effort. What should I do?

What is Ex about a bf who was running after you, and after whom you are now running ? If he's ex, then neither of you should need to be making any effort at all. Do you perhaps mean that you two intend to continue this relationship, but have encountered some problems and want to work them out ? How about some relationship counselling to make this process more efficient ?

8
Posted by: Rowdyruff | 2005/07/05

Are you the same me that always condemns CP mom for porra and ne? but we always hear about your ex b?

Reply to Rowdyruff
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/05

I agree with Jinx.

I was very young when i got together with my fiance.

We were 15. He wasnt ready to be a boyfriend, and i was alot more mature and ready for a relationship. He broke up with me, buit i always carried a torch for him. A real teeneage idiot is what i was.

Eventually almost a year later i asked him to give us another chance - he was a boy - he didnt want to be serious.

10 years later we are getting married. He is the most perfect man. Humble, caring, giving. An Angel. And if i didnt 'run' after him, I would never have known the man he was going to become.

But obviously there is a line you draw. Dont run after a man that isnt worth your time.......

Reply to KC
Posted by: jinx | 2005/07/05

Hi all. If that is the case, no one is into nobody else. If you dont make the effort, nobody else will... Over the weekend, my friends and I came up with about 5 girls who ran after the guy and are now married...

Reply to jinx
Posted by: Red | 2005/07/05

Men likes 2 do da hunting n if we women go chasing after them, they lose interest. That's y u shud not call him .... let him do da chasing n keep him hanging on da line now n then ...

Reply to Red
Posted by: Lola | 2005/07/05

Hi Me - Girl, you should have left well enough alone. We all warned you, after all the shite he put you thorugh to begin with. I would take the way he is acting as a sign that he really does not know what he wants. He is just happy to string you along while he figures it out, and when he decides its not you, he will drop you like a hot potato. You tried a second time, its not working, at least now you know. Leave it be, and move on with your life.

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Kate | 2005/07/05

Don't contact him at all and if you never hear from him again so be it. It will confirm that he's not really into you. Why should you do all the trying?

Reply to Kate
Posted by: not using my usual nic | 2005/07/05

Who is the author of this book please?

Reply to not using my usual nic
Posted by: SR | 2005/07/05

Get the book, read it. Also get "Mama Gina's Owners and Operators Guide to Men" ..... and get him trained up and chasing you.

Reply to SR