Posted by: scared | 2004/10/20

he's following!!!!!1

i told my bf it's over and that i don't want to see him anymore, but he keeps on phoning me and demands to see me he even comes to my work and i really meant it when i say it's over, how can i show him that i really mean it and that he must stop following me,

the reason i leave him is beacause he demands too much sex from me i end thinking he's just using e coz i believe that loving each other it's not only sex, but sharing, giving,comfortin each other but to him it's like i'm his sex slave.

how can i stop him, i don't want to see him anymore!!!! HELP

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

It does sound as if he is just using you. Just say no. End it, refuse to answer his phone-calls, and ask the security guys at your work to remove him if he turns up there. If he harrasses you at home, get a court interdict forbidding him from doing so.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: scared | 2004/10/21

thanx guys for the support

Reply to scared
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/21

You can go to court and get a restraining order, he may not call you and come anywhere near you, they can arrest him if he does. They will deliver the restraining order, but note that it could make him angry but it is a start, you then have a case and the police will be able to help you. Your reasons for getting this is basically that he is harassing you.

You did the right thing by getting out now, he does sound wierd by not wanting to accept the breakup.

Good luck and hope things work out for you.
Take Care.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: scared | 2004/10/20

yes thanx i hope the police might of help!!!!!!!!

Reply to scared
Posted by: Woman | 2004/10/20

Cant you tell a parent or a relative to call him? If that does not work, tell the police to call and tell him to leave you alone. He sounds a bit weird and some people can go loony after a break up.

Reply to Woman

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.