Question

He wants SEX WITHOUT a condom!

I met a guy few days ago and he wanted me to see where he stays and I said its fine. When we got there he wanted to sleep with me without a condom! I asked him about AIDS and he said he has it and anyway we are all going to die. He doesn't even know my status for God sake! Is he stupid or what?
Right now I feel so stupid or worthless but I told myself that I will kick this stupid guy out of my life todaybecause I hate him!
Am I paranoid or what?

He sounds like a fool who doesn't care about killing other people --- you're doing the right thing to reject him and eliminate him from your life. No wonder we have an AIDS empdemic with guys like him around !

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2007/04/24

Don't have sex with anybody until you are married. Period.

Posted by: Jacques12 | 2007/04/24

Don't take the risk.
Your life should be more important to you than just a single sex encounter with a man with aids.
Stay away, you are flirting with danger.
Do not let this guy get you to go with him to his place and do not let him go to yours.
Break it off. If he makes contact after that call the police. Do not get yourself in a situation where it is just you and this guy.
He is dangerous, He may resort to RAPE.

Reply to Jacques12
Posted by: joe | 2007/04/24

the guy is sick, insane why the -|- does he wants to die with you, he has aids, i am still shocked at this kind of behaviour sister a few days is not enough to determine if you met a psycho or good guy, what if he raped you, ladies please - don't be to quick to see a guy's place inhis mind he probably has one thing,

anon, you are not being paranoid that is one paranoid guy not you, hope you have taken something out of this

Reply to joe