Question
Posted by: | 2019/05/15

He feels sorry for his ex-girlfriend who saw us together

I met my boyfriend 4 years ago and at that time he had a girlfriend, but broke up with her. However, recently my boyfriend and I were walking in the mall and we bumped to his ex girlfriend and her sister. My boyfriend acted weird and said he feels sorry that his ex and her sister sees us so happy, I asked why he said that and he said it was because his ex was deeply broken by their break-up, but not that he still loves her. He says he is happy with me, but I cant help but wonder if he does miss or still loves his ex-girlfriend because I did not understand why should he feel sorry that his ex saw us. Should I be worried?

- 2019/05/15

Let's change the question a bit.  So he has been your boyfriend for some years now.  How would you want him to behave on bumping into his previous girlfriend and her sister ?  What alternatives are on the menu ? 
Doesn't what actually happened suggest he's a nice guy, with sympathy for other people, and he's unwilling to emotionally hurt others ? 
Would you prefer that he was unpleasant, even cruel or cold towards them ?  It seems to bother you that he had concern for her feeling of hurt over the breakup : is that a bad thing ?  Can you rally not understand it ?
Do you think it is impossible for him to feel compassion and concern for someone else's feelings, without loving them ?
You don't suggest that he ever did anything awful, such that he should still be angry with her.
Is it possible that it is you who, for some reason, still has some bad feelings towards her, or that maybe you feel insecure about your relationship ?

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/05/20

I am 40 years old, I am diagnosed with Major Depression Bipolar disorder. I spent 3 weeks in Psychiatric hospital in Feb 2019. I am currently using Venlor 75 1 daily and Dopoquel 150mg. I was doing well after I was discharged. Recently I find myself falling into that deep dark hole again. I have no zest for life. I look at my kids and feel like they will be better off without me. I haven't been a very good mother to the lately. I try to be positive but I feel like I am pretending that everything is ok. I don't have anyone to talk to about this. My psychologist benefit has been exhausted and I don't have cash available. Is this normal to feel like this so soon after being hospitalized? I