Posted by: Sara | 2012/11/13

he pleaded 9 months for second chance and he -|- ed me and im still not sure if i should go on.

I dated him and used to love him so much and i ended the relationship March this year after feeling suspicious that h is cheating as i sometimes find cosmetics in his house.He had never took it all right after i left him as he said the cosmetics are for his nephews and sisters. and he had never stopped contacting me.
He kept on calling telling me he miss and loves me and he was also asking me to visit him and i was always turning him down.On the 4 Nov he called me saying that he is asking me for the last time to give him second chance and if i dont agree he wont bother me any longer as its now 9 months pleading for second chance. i asked him if he realy needs me he must go for HIV test and he did on the 6th of Nov and emailed me results on the 8th and i emailed mine too we are both negative.So yesterday i ended up seeig myself in his house having unprotected sex with him which we both enjoyed a lot.
My problem i dont know if i am judging him wrong by finalizing that the cosmetics are for his girls and he is cheating so i dont know if i should go on to see him and -|- him unprotected or not.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Of course you should go on - with your own life, free from this blight on it. What man collects cosmetics for his nephews and sisters ? Most men couldn't manage to buy cosmetics for their dearest wife.
Its so easy to enjoy sex, but that's really irrelevant. You might enjoy sex with a totally horrible person. That's sex, not love. Just because he didn't show as HIV p[ositive on this one occasion, supposing that the testing was properly done and the result not faked, doesn't mean it'll be negative the next time he wants to use you. Have more self-esteem and respect for yourself. You deserve someone who respects you far more, and maybe respects himself a little more. Move on.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.