Question
Posted by: Helena The Crybaby | 2005/12/02

He phoned me

Said am I cross
I said what do you think
He said yes I think so
but he was exactly where they always were and he kept on wanting to go and they did not etc. same old story. I said I've been through this enough. I can't anymore. He said he'll phone me later.

Sorry I am a pain today.

You are not a pain, you're IN pain.

14
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/02

He seems to be abit of a sorry-ass....

Helena......Just try, howver hard & painful.....To get the "F.U" attitude.
Dont you also become the Sorry-ass who waits & waits & waits & then
Complain, complain, complain.

Sumtimes is what we have to do.....
Stick to your decision
EIther he will come to his senses and decide what is important to him, or he will carry on.......
Point is, at least you will know where you stand

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Hot | 2005/12/02

I do ! look at my posting I just posted. Now Im getting cross.

Reply to Hot
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

HoT, get yourself a hobby or join a sports club of some sort. Nowhere in the book of rules does it say that you always need to be at home. Make your own set of friends with the same interests as you and go out with them a minimum of once a month.

I like Jakes's suggestion!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Helena | 2005/12/02

Just once I wish I could hurt him like what him and this friend hurts me so that he can feel it.

But no! I always go to home and to work and I am always where I should be.

Reply to Helena
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/02

He needs a Bobbitsectomy

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/02

Does a day go by without him saying sorry?
Well I'm off, going home now!!
Good luck Helena of ....... (lol)
I hope you guys can sort things out, otherwise I hope you will be okay! Good luck, will be thinking of you guys!!
Have a stunning weekend!!!

Reply to Jillybean
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

HoT, now tell him you are not cross, just very disappointed that the relationship you thought you had with him isn't there anymore.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Helena the Laughing Cow | 2005/12/02

Jilliebean you are so funny. He was sorry on monday for being an hour late with this pel. He was sorry on Wednesday for having not told me something and I found out. And now he did not yet say he was sorry. He just asked if I'm cross etc.

Reply to Helena the Laughing Cow
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/02

You're not a pain!! Just as long as we are able to help you!! So he's sorry again? Hmmmmm, he'll be sorry when he calls you later too.
Later on we want to see a posting from "Helena the Survivor"!!

Reply to Jillybean
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/02

hey babes hang in there, he is being a shyte, doing something that upsets you so. don't let it upset you as he is still going to do it anyway and all it is goung to do is give you puffy eyes from crying. take a deep breath and from all your posts i thinnk you are HoT and don;t deserve anything less than the best. i've found just when you let go of something that's hard to let go of, but that you should - then the universe replaces it with something else (not always good, but often good). hang in there. it sounds as if you are noit ready to walk away from this man. so if you gonna stay, try not to let the three things bother you so much as it will just destroy you and he wont change

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/02

Sod off to him, yo deserve better.

As for being a pain, we get a kick out of being able to help eachother out. You have helped so many people through your postings, and now its time for you to allow others to be there for you.

I was going through my time last week, and loads of people pulled me through.

So carry on being a pain, its fine, and I have to agree with Frusty, I like all the names. As tough as yor situation is, I am having a little chuckle at your names. You're really cool, and aI'm not going to say more lest the 3-some of yesterday becomes a 4-some.

Imagine!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

Then my work is done! (((HUG)))

Reply to Frusty

Frusty even through the tears you manage to put a smile on my face.

Reply to Helena The Crybaby
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/02

No, you are not a pain! If that were the case then we would all be a pain! :-) Love your name changing!

Reply to Frusty