Question
Posted by: Janet | 2004/10/08

He looks strange during sex. Is this a question for the sexologist or cybershrink?

I've been with my partner nearly two years (we are both young) We are compatible and I love him, but he has this strange facial-expression during sex which is very off-putting. He looks like a baby and has this baby-like facial expression up until the time he comes.

It's *particularly* bad when he is the dominant one in bed, but he is absolutely normal when I get on top or am the dominant one. There are times when it's been so bad, that I cannot look at his face because I feel like I'm making love to a baby. How can that be enjoyable? When he is his "normal" self in bed, the sex has been fantastic, but those moments have been few and far between.

I don't understand why this happens. I have tried talking to him about it, but he doesn't seem to realise that he's doing it. When I made him conscious of it, he did stop for a while, but it's almost like he does it unconsciously. Has anyone else experienced something like this? Could there be a psychological reason behind it? I want to marry this man, but not before working out his problem. Please help.

Eventually even the way he holds his spoon will iirritate you, put in the beginning he could empty the plate of soup in your lap. Have you discussed this with him? Does he know it irritates tou?

On the other hand can you do 5 minutes of push-ups without pulling a face? Sex in missionary position is very hard work.

Dr Elna McIntosh

1
Posted by: bally | 2004/10/11

Close your eyes. That way you will not see him

Reply to bally