Question
Posted by: Stupid Me | 2006/11/09

He lied to me

Good morning all. Boy where do i start now. Well me and my BF has been together for some 16 months. When i met him and things started to happen his ex called him and said she's preggies. Well it was a bit impossible coz we've been together, however, later on i found out that she was really preggies. i asked him and promised me high and low it's not his child. He has a child with her, but the 2nd child wasn't his. Well she got the baby and according to my calculations it could not have been my his child as the child was born too late, coz we were already together when she conceived. Well i kinda forgot about it, but last night he ADMITTED after how long that it is his child and yes he was with her and with me. Well in the interim i also fell pregnant and also had a baby from this man. The 2 children are a few months apart. Heaven i wanted to die, well i still want to die. How could he do this to me. How do go on as if everything is fine, how can i forgive him, where do i start. How many times is he still gonna lie to me. I feel his taking me for a ride and his taking advantage of me. Gosh why do we women or shall I say me put myself ALWAYS in such difficult situations??? I think I am a sick woman to be still with such a man coz besides this sick story there are more horrible stories that i'll share some other day coz it's too long and sad. Thanks all for listening.

Well, its surely highly possible that she's pregnant ; you're apparently doubtful whether he is the father, but if he cheated on you, it's also entirely possible. What on earth makes you so convinced that it was somehow impossible for him to have impregnated her, simply because at the time he was also with you ? So now you know he lied to you and cheated on you, and there is every reason to expect that he will do so again, and that he will continue to impregnate any woman who is handy ( apparently he's not intelligent enough to hav heard of cotnraception ?) Concentrate on looking after yourself and your child, and expect nothing good from him

7
Posted by: funky | 2006/11/09

Girl, can i tell you something, GET OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR BABY'S SAKE, RATHER BE SINGLE AND HAPPY THAN WITH SOMEONE AND UNHAPPY, TIME HEALS YOU WILL BE OVER HIM AND CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU WILL FIND SOMOENE WHO WILL LOVE YOU AND YOUR BABY I WAS ONCE IN YOUR SHOES AND A YEAR LATER I AM VERY HAPPY AGAIN WITH A FAITHFUL MAN, I TOOK THE FATHER OF MY CHILD FOR MAINTENANCE SO HE PAYS FOR HIS CHILD BUT LESSON FOR THE FUTURE (CONDOMISE) WE TAKE HUGE RISKS SOMETIMES BUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST!

Reply to funky
Posted by: T | 2006/11/09

It takes more than just ur effort to make that relationship work and i do agre wit cc aids is out there dont take it lightly.

Reply to T
Posted by: cc | 2006/11/09

hE PUT YOUR LIFE AND THE BABY'S IN DANGER BY HAVING MORE SEXUAL PARTNERS, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HIV POSITIVE, DAMN HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Reply to cc
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/09

im sure he was realy scared of loosing you but that is no reason to lie like this. he seems to be immature how did he think he would get away with this one. its not like he just slept with her what happens when she want money from him this isnt just a little lie this effects his whole life. besides do you want to be with someone who will deny there own child.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Stupid Me | 2006/11/09

We do live together and to be honest i try my very best to make this relationship work, but i don't know sometimes. Also the pathetic excuse he used last night, why he lied was he was scared of loossing me. How pathetic!!!!!!

Reply to Stupid Me
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/09

baced on the fact that this isnt the only story i would sugest you leave him and start a life on your own without the lier and go for counseling so you dont get taken for a ride again it wil help you figure out why you put up with it. good luck.

Reply to kat
Posted by: T | 2006/11/09

U have to think things through.U didnt mension if u live together or what ur plans were for ur future with him.
Sounded like he has made a few other mistakes too.
U need to think if its worth all this trouble just to be wit him.
What kinda relationship do u guys have.

Reply to T