Posted by: Wwz | 2007/12/05

He is insulting my existence

My husband and I have been fighting all the time about his late nights, I mean like 2am or not coming back at all. Though we leave separate but he sleeps at my place. We have been trying to work things out, to my surprise now we are not even having Sex. it's been more than 3 weeks now.I had a lot of issues with this guy, from cheating to physical abuse. He will only start making a move on me when I ask him, I feel that I am selling myself short. Am I suppose to ask first in order to be wanted? Could he be pushing me to give up on us? If he doesn't love me anymore, why is he not living, is it because we have a child? Should I hold on and allow him to have his bread buttered on both sides, while I suffer. I must admit marriage is not easy but this is depressing as we are mewly weds. Or is it because I have asked him to use protection. I am thinking of getting a mister on a side,while I try to work on the marriage for the kid's sake. Please advise

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

No, I won't. If you are fat, you absolutely definitively do NOT need a hypnotist, unless you plan to eat him. Hypnosis is definitely NOT the treatment for being over-weight which ANY comp[etently trained shrink would recommend. And in my experience, people who ask for hypnosis for such problems, are generally looking for magic, for someone who can wave his hands and solve the problem. There is NO solution to being over-weight except eating less, on a balanced diet, and exercising more. See a good dietician, and maybe a psychologist of the CBT sort to help you handle your motivation and stick to your diet and exercise program.
A word of warning --- we have an obsessed quack who sometimes haunts this forum, calling himself Homeoepsych, who recommends hypnosis for everything, and will, if he's still around ( he tends to avoid responding to any question until after I have responded, so that I won't see his reply ) do yourself and your health a huge favour --- ignore him.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: @@ | 2007/12/06


Reply to @@
Posted by: Ingiphile | 2007/12/05

??? do you have to be this rude? Can't you see that it was mistakenly posted on the wrong posting?

Reply to Ingiphile
Posted by: ??? | 2007/12/05

cyber shrink are you smoking crack you crack whore this post of your makes no sense at all weirdo

Reply to ???

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.