Question
Posted by: why | 2005/07/15

he is forever staring at the other girls

He engaged me three months back after dating for 5 years. How can I trust him if he is forever staring at the other girls even if he is with me?

Does that mean he is looking for something better or I am just stressing.

,,,,,

9
Posted by: Man | 2005/07/15

dont worry! he comes home for lunch!

Reply to Man
Posted by: Shoulder | 2005/07/15

ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good guess Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Shoulder
Posted by: Chris | 2005/07/15

SHoulder your a F$^^$##$^ idiot 2 wrongs don't make a right and that will only cause further animosity.

Let me guess your singel

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Shoulder | 2005/07/15

Tell him to stop that, or else try and make him jelous too by staring at the cutest guys you can come accross with even when you are in the car with him, just make sure that he sees you that you are looking at another guy.
I'm sure he'll also be jelous then when he ask you tell him ask him if he's stopped looking at other girls, so as soon as he's stopped than you will also notice him.

They are so selfish

Reply to Shoulder
Posted by: caz | 2005/07/15

I've heard the sexologist say that mens stare at girls the way we ogle at dessert trays. Now that makes sense to me!!!

I know how I get when I see a variety of desserts on display, and i can't help but wonder what it would taste like. I also can't help staring, and nearly want to drool.

So if thats how men are, then I can forgive them, but if he really respected your feelings, he would make an effort and not let it be so obvious.

Reply to caz
Posted by: why | 2005/07/15

You right ladies I just feel so humiliated and it hurts.

Reply to why
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/07/15

I don't think he's looking in order to find someone better, but some men are so blatant that it does become embarresing, not only for you as his girlfriend, but for people noticing how much he stares, especially the girl he's staring at. You should say to him that it's okay to look, but maybe try not to be so blatant about it because it makes you feel humiliated and besides, the girl he's staring at probably thinks "dork". If that doesn't work, do the same, even if it's not the way you operate, do it a few times and see his reaction. Next time you see a good-looking guy, go "wow, look at that". If he says anything, that's your opportunity to tell him that's how you feel when he does it all the time. It will work!!!

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: scared2 | 2005/07/15

No that is not enough proof. Us females feel very emotional when things like this happens to us.

Reply to scared2
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/07/15

Don't stress. Over a period of five years he could not find someone better than you. Is that not enough proof that you are better than all of those girls?

Reply to Deubel