Question
Posted by: Eve | 2003/03/27

he is driving me nuts

I went out with this guy for 3 months. The relationship was affected by the jealousy attitude of my friends, who says to be in love with me, as they were friends they friendship was affected too because they started arguing often. it wasn't only my friend's attitude that affected our relationship, but this guy's attitude as well, he though I was quite popular with the opposite sex( I have a lot guy friends) and this was a problem between us. so, we stoped talking for a month until one day that we met againg. he said he wanted to be with me, but that he just couldn't, the next time we met he says he was talking to a girl (I was debastated, but I wished good luck to him). since then I didn't call him at all. Two months went by, went we met again, he was with his girlfriend so I pretend I didn't see him. later he complains because I don't say hi. now we start talking again( he is still with his girlfriend) and his attitude with me is sweeter than before. now he even ask how my classes are going, how i been, what are my plans for the weekend question that he didn' t even ask before.I still love him, but I don't know what is that he wants. I try to not talk to him but then he comes and ask if I am mad at him. he even ask me if the guy he sees me talking to is my boyfriend. what do you think he wants form me?

Eve, to tell you the truth, I don’t think this guy know what he wants himself. He sounds like a confused little puppy and the best would be to get as far as possible away from him. You can’t build a relationship with someone who falls around like he does, so rather invest your energies in someone else (Mr. Perfect is out there somewhere). :-) Good luck.