Question
Posted by: Carol | 2004/12/15

He is driving me insane ...help

How can I get rid of my ex while I have kids with him. He has cheated on me throughout my marriage, he has beaten me up a few times even after we divorced, he verbally abuses me up to this day. He accuses me of being with different men ever since we divorced. He sms me all the time. He can never keep the kids a full weekend he always needs to do other things. This weekend he planned on going away while it is his weekend with the kids. He demands that I keep the kids even though they have spent the last three weekends with me. Now he is so abusive towards me coz I told him that I'm also away and cannot keep the kids. his family doesnt help out with the kids either.

This is all bringing me so down.........how can I deal with all of this..am I being unfair....please help

Hi, I'm guessing this must be a Carol2, and not our regular Carol. What you do with your life after the divorce is none of his business. Get an interdict to prevent him from harrassing you in any way, and let him go to jail if he ever breaks its rules. And call Powa for specific local advice and support.

1
Posted by: Demon | 2004/12/15

Go to the police take out an interdict against him under the domestic violance act and let him go, dont let him close to the kids and take them with if possible. You do not have to explain any amount of men in your life to him because you are not married any more!!!! When he comes back and whants to see the kids you tell him it does not soot you as he is doing now an chase him away, if he comes close to you again let him get locked up and open a attemted murder charge against him. he desurves some cooldown jail time!!!

Reply to Demon