Question
Posted by: vkg | 2007/06/14

he is acting strange

lately my bf has been acting strange he loves me today will spend the afternoon with me enjoying each others company yesterdayhe tells me im busy ill be busy the whole day and we had plans he seemed to have forgotten all bout them. he seems to be in this down mood i somehow feel its from losing his friend a couple of weeks ago i dont how to be there fro him without really expecting this to go back to normal,
i would say he was cheating but its not true his mom called me asking me why he is down sitting in his room or watching dvd's without much interest. i dont have much experience about being there for someone but i am also down with my own problems

Isnt it at least possible that sometimes he actually IS busy ? And if he lost a real friend as recently as weeks ago, he could still be grieving and feeling rather miserable