Question
Posted by: lizzy | 2003/02/20

he has a lump

my boyfriend and i have been together for the last two years on and off. about a month ago i felt a lump right under his penies it looks like a boil, so i tried to pop it. , but it's hard and wont pop. please would would you tell me waht it has he wont go to a doctor. should i be worried?

Lizzy, I doubt that it’s something serious. It’s probably just a sebaceous gland and it should clear up if you just leave it alone. If it doesn’t clear up within the next two weeks or so, he will have to see his doctor. Good luck.