Question
Posted by: Nontobeko | 2007/03/06

He cries

He cries tears whenever we make love, what could be the case, am I giving him like crazy or is it painful, I always ask him he just cries very hard

As Joy says, surely he stops crying some time, and that is when to calmly ask him to explain this unusual behaviour.

2
Posted by: Joy | 2007/03/06

I'm sorry but i couldnt help but laugh! Surely he STOPS crying eventually right?! Get some answers when he's calmed down..this could just be a very emotional 'in touch with his feelings'-kinda brotha or there could be something seriously wrong with him.

Reply to Joy
Posted by: KP | 2007/03/06

Maybe you make the knots in the ropes a little loose. Don't hit him so hard either. Keep your nails shorter as well.

Maybe you calling out your ex-boyfriends name when coming off and you dont know it?

Reply to KP