Question
Posted by: jazz | 2004/11/04

haytfever

Goodmorning

Are there any natural remedies for hayfever? I suffer from hayfever very badly and do not want to take pills everyday as it makes me drowsy.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Jazz

Yes there are very good natural products to help. Understand that your immune system is overreacting to some form of external element. So the way to treat it is to help you not react and to build your immune system.

The products A Vogel recommends are:

Echinaforce for your immune system
Urticalcin to supply organic calcium to the body because an alkaline body is well!
Pollinosan Liquid or Tablets for the hay fever specifically.

Pollinosan needs to be used every ten minutes if you have an attack until better and then take it 3x daily for a period of 3 to 6 months. Pollinosan has helped many people never to have hay fever again, BUT it needs to be used long term to have this effect. Use Echinaforce for 2 months and Urticalcin can be used long term as a daily calcium supplement.

Another tip: Keep the face area cool, sip cool water and wash the face with cool water.

Kind regards.

Estie

4
Posted by: Tanya | 2006/05/15

I have put my daughter on A Vogel's cough formula and cold formula but need to know how long i can keep her on it as well as the Weleda elixar expectorant. She has been on it now for 2 weeks already.

Thanking you

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Jazz | 2004/12/06

My 6 month old daughter has bronchitus, the Dr prescribed 2 antbiotics and a cortisone. The problem is that no matter how we give it to her she makes herself sick, she immediately vomits everything out again. I really dont like giving her the cortisone as i dont like the side effects , actually i just dont like giving her medicines period!! Is their any natuaral products that i could give her please.

Reply to Jazz
Posted by: Jazz | 2004/12/01

My 6 month old daughter has a cold with a bad cough, the Dr prescribed flemeze. Is their amy natural products i could give her for the cough and also for a blocked nose as i really dont like giving her medicines.

Kind regards

Thanx for you valuable advice it is really appreciated.

Reply to Jazz
Posted by: JAZZ | 2004/11/29

Goodday

My 6month old daughter has a cold with a bad cough, the Dr prescribed flemeze. Is their any natural products i could give her for the cough and blocked nose as i really dont like giving her medicines.

Thanx so much for your valuable advice.

Reply to JAZZ