Question
Posted by: Les bi Friends | 2007/04/26

Hay Spidy

Hay hunnie glad to hear all is gud!! only time can heal hurt i know its not a lekka thing to go through trust me i have been through my share of crap, but somehow it makes you stronger and believe it or not there are people here that love you and care about you i know im not the only one you just need to keep your chin up and have faith!!!

|Much love to you my sweetie

MWHA !!!! Big hug and KISS

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

2
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/04/26

Hey Spidaman!!

With everything that went on with you and me (individually guys!) it is sometimes difficult to bounce back... but we will make it...

They say friends are like flowers, but they also wilt and die in the end... no bru! I am a cactus! Never say die!!

Hope u have a gr8 weekend!!

Stax of hugs

Chamboy

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/04/26

WOW! i dont know what to say!!!!...GEEEE you guys!...makeing me feel all warm and fuzzy and stuff in side!

Much love....and many kisses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply to Spiderman