Question
Posted by: A Concerned Boy | 2007/03/28

Having trouble with sex

Hello, I'm 18 years old

my question is about having no interest in different ways of having sex. And a kind irritation bothers me.
I just like to lay in bed and embrace my partner, kiss her and of course have sex in just one way. We both lay on sides and try to get as close as possible
in your website , I learnt many new ways but those are all difficult for me.
Am I having any disease?
Will it cause problem with my partner in future?
For heaven's sake reply me as soon as possible and send it to my email.
Thanks a world
Mohammad

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Mohammad,

it is more likely that at present you do not feel comfortable becoming more sexual than you currently are, which is a very individual thing and is fine to take at your own pace.

a successful sexual relationship is about the needs of the two people in it and at 18 you have plenty of time to decide what and who is right for you.

for further advice you can also post a question to our sexologist here at Health24.

most of all talk to your partner about what each others needs are.

best wishes