Question
Posted by: Ella | 2004/01/12

Having trouble falling pregnant!

Hello, my husband and I are having trouble falling pregnant. I am taking a pregnancy multivitamin, anti oxidants and we both eat well and exercise regularly. We have been trying for 8 months now, I understand my menstral cycle very well. I have heard that reflexology can help and I am keen to find one in my area - Tzaneen! Please I hope you can help. Thanks a lot.

I have no experience of reflexology in this regard. It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

2
Posted by: Cat | 2004/01/13

Try Ensure or Enformance, you can buy it at any pharmacy; it is a nutritional supplement milkshake. In my antenatal class, the facilitator told us that five women attending her antenatal classes fell pregnant using it after it was said that they will never be able to have children. Apparently sometimes women that struggle to fall pregnant only requires a mineral or vitamin which their systems are short of, but you should get that from your multivitamin also, but try it, nothing to loose!.

Reply to Cat
Posted by: Nix | 2004/01/13

Join the club! We've also been trying for 8 months. My gynae said it takes the average healthy couple about 8 months to conceive, with 12 months still being normal.

He said to keep trying (and not stress too much) and if I'm still not pregnant by 12 months, we can look at doing some tests.

I don't know about reflexology, but its worth a try.

Good Luck!!

Reply to Nix