Question
Posted by: phadzie | 2007/03/27

Having bleeding problems

end last month i had unprotected sex and i immediatly took the morning after. 3 weeks later (1 week) earlier than my usual period) i started bleeding like a period but i was just bleeding in the mornings and was not bleeding the rest of the day. i thoght maybe this was because the pill affected my cycle. but now the problem is im still bleeding and its now the 7th day but i usually go on for only 5 days. and im only bleeding in the mornings. i even thought i was pregnent but i took the test and i was not pregnent. could this be a cancer on an infection?

This is probably due to the morning after Pill. It can cause strange bleeding patterns.